The Scientific Committee invites delegates who wish to submit their academic contributions for PEDICON 2020, the 57th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Pediatrics, to be held from 9th - 12th of January, 2020 at Brilliant Convention Centre, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
1. Category: Free Papers
The format of presentation of free papers will be decided by the scrutinizing committee from amongst the abstracts received and authors will be informed accordingly.
- The papers not taken for `Oral’ will be taken for `e-Poster’.
- The text (Body) of the `Abstract’ should contain no more than 250 words. It should be structured as far as possible in the following manner (Except Case Reports):
- Aims & Objectives
- Material & Methods (including statistical methods where relevant)
- Please do not enter any special characters, tables or photos in the abstract.
Click here to submit your abstract
- Abstracts can be submitted at: www.pedicon2020.com
- Abstracts sent by hard-copy/post/email/any other means will not be tracked or considered.
- The last date for submitting abstracts is 15th October, 2019. This deadline will be strictly observed.
- Central IAP membership number is mandatory for presenting author. In case presenting author has applied for membership, please mention "Applied for Membership" in the membership number field.
- PEDICON 2020 does not take responsibility for abstracts not considered due to wrongly entered membership number/membership application not accepted on the date of review.
- Papers from non-members will not be accepted.
- Acknowledgment of the receipt of abstract will be sent to your email address along with a tracking number.
- You can track the status of your submission here: https://pedicon2020.com/track-submission.php
Submissions must be done under one of the following categories:
- Adolescent Pediatrics (ADOL)
- Cardiology (CAR)
- Community Pediatrics (CP)
- Endocrinology (ENDO)
- Gastroenterology (GE)
- Genetics (GENE)
- Growth & Development (GD)
- Hematology-Oncology (HO)
- Infectious Diseases (ID)
- Intensive Care (IC)
- Neonatology (NEO)
- Nephrology (NEP)
- Neurology (NEU)
- Nutrition (NUT)
- Respiratory (RESP)
- Rheumatology (RHE)
- Miscellaneous (MISC)
- For any queries related to free paper submission, please write to email@example.com
2. Category: Award Papers
Research papers are invited in following categories of awards (Mandatory: Read the award rules before submission of your paper, which may be obtained from the Central Office on request. The papers not submitted as per award rules will be rejected.):
- Dr. James Flett Endowment Award (Two Prizes) for the best papers on “Social & Preventive Pediatrics”.
- Dr. S. T. Achar Endowment Award (One Prize) for the best paper on “Pediatrics”.
- Dr. S. S. Manchanda Neonatology Research Award (One Prize) for the best paper on “Neonatology”.
- Dr. V. Balagopal Raju Endowment Award (Two Prizes) for the best papers on “Child Health”.
- The hard copy of the SUMMARY as well as FULL paper in 4 (FOUR COPIES) should be submitted to Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Kamdhenu Business Bay, 5th Floor, Plot No. 51, Sector 1, Juinagar, (Near Juinagar Railway Station), Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706 (India) along with the declaration certificate as prescribed in the award rules.
- The SUMMARY should not be more than 250 words.
- The FULL award paper should be in the style of “Indian Pediatrics”.
- The title of the paper should be brief but adequately descriptive.
- Central IAP membership number is mandatory for presenting author.
- The text of the summary should be structured as far as possible into the following manner:
- Aims & Objectives
- Materials & Methods (including statistical methods where relevant)
- The papers not accepted for award competition will not be presented in any other category.
- The last date for submission of award papers at the Central IAP Office (Hard Copy) is 31st October 2019.
All the award papers must be submitted to:
Hon. Secretary General,
Indian Academy of Pediatrics
Kamdhenu Business Bay, 5th Floor, Plot No. 51, Sector 1, Juinagar, (Near Juinagar Railway Station),
Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706 (India)
Publication of papers:
1. The papers that have been accepted will be published in proceedings of PEDICON 2020. IAP holds all publication rights including copyright unless otherwise intimated to the authors by IAP in writing.