Research papers are invited in following categories of awards.
(Mandatory: Read the award rules before submission of your paper, which may be obtained from the Central Office on request. The papers not submitted as per award rules will be rejected.)
1. The hard copy of the SUMMARY as well as FULL paper in 4 (FOUR COPIES) should be submitted to Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Kamdhenu Business Bay, 5th Floor, Plot No. 51, Sector 1, Juinagar, (Near Juinagar Railway Station),Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706 (India) along with the declaration certificate as prescribed in the award rules.
2. The SUMMARY should not be more than 250 words.
3. The FULL award paper should be in the style of “Indian Pediatrics”.
4. The title of the paper should be brief but adequately descriptive.
5. The text of the summary should be structured as far as possible into the following manner (a) Introduction (b) Aims & Objectives (c) Materials & Methods (including statistical methods where relevant) (d) Results (e) Conclusions.
6. The papers not accepted for award competition will not be presented in any other category.
The last date for submission of award papers at the Central IAP Office (Hard Copy) is 31st October 2019.